I googled "what's the fastest way to get my US passport?" USPASSPORT123.COM popped up, The website name is misleading, they make it sound like they are a Government Agency. I did not paid attention to that detail and went ahead and entered the website. Like a fool, I checked on "PASSPORT RENEWAL", once I clicked, THEN I got to see their fees. I have to say though, once I cooled down and calmed myself I have to admit that they did a really good job at protecting themselves with fine print and so forth. They made sure to have an answer to every issue at hand, including how quick you cancel, the "lady" on the phone by the name of Martha said that even if I cancel within 30 seconds I would still lose my $50.00, so basically they took $50.00 to do NOTHING!!, she also said that I should have read the fine print, she stated that the reason they keep the $50.00 was to "reserve" an expediting place at the issuing Government Agency. She also said that the purpose of their business was to expedite the passport, I explained I was not traveling until after the 24th of May, she said It didn't matter, since I "signed" a contract. When she explained about the non refundable $50.00 fee, explained it was clearly disclosed on the form, which is true and I agreed with her, but I told her that normally a business whether it would be an agency, a store, a real corporation, who would not issue refunds do it after the service has been rendered and one decides to cancel...
Anyway, I told her I needed to speak to her supervisor, in fact I wanted to speak with the general manager, and I was willing to go to the president of the corporation or the maximum authoritiy in the company, she refused to let me speak to a supervisor because according to her "there was noone in the office who would go against company policies and just issue a refund, I explained that it was my right to have the call escalated, she refused once again and said I needed to email the support department ans someone would get back to me... In other words, they want me to just give $50 away just for having a website where I filled up the application at.
If someone has had the same or a similar experience, please contact me, I am planning to take this people to court, even if I just get enough money to pay for the subpoena fees.. for me it is the principle.
I will give them the opportunity to make things right by speaking to their president or whoever will listen.
Anyway, if anyone is interested on file a multiple law suit, contact me at email@example.com
p.s. she also told me that the rest of the money will come in in 24 business days..
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "In Amsterdam North march 2007 to 2012 several streets area's Nieuwendam-Noord, Volewijck-Tuindorp Buiksloterham, Buiksloterham, Meeuwenlaan, Motorwal, Motorkade & Ketelmakerij by several buildings corperations. A huge amount of money have veen..."
- "After relocating to Houston Texas from chicago in August 2015 for a fresh new start leaving a abusive marriage I packed my kids up leaving my home my job ..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."